As a woman over 30, you naturally begin to ponder questions about your life…
- Do you sense there is more to you, your life and the rigmarole you are in?
- Do you feel frustrated in your life and feel you are living by 'default'?
- Do you often hide your true self behind a smile or a life that appears to be all together?
- Do you feel you are in the wrong career/profession and not sure what to do?
- Are you feeling emptiness even though you are successful in some areas of your life?
- Are you single and struggling to 'know yourself' and find your ideal partner?
To give you a taste how she can transform your life, One of the UK's leading Life Coaches, Neelam Challoner, would like to offer you a gift; a FREE copy of her book, "Successful…but Incomplete?", the 12-step guide for women over 30 who want to rekindle their passion for life and sense of purpose.
In this powerful guide you will learn…
- The 12 steps to discovering who you are
- Find out what you really love to do
- What a congruent life is and how to live it
- How to ignite passion and zest and live on purpose
- How to create a vision for your life
Neelam is the founder and owner of Designer Life Coaching and has coached hundreds of people nationally and internationally since 2004.
With over 15 years experience in leadership, she has a flair for uncovering the best in people. Her clients range from professionals, high net worth individuals, and solo business owners, to unemployed single parents and women who have suffered domestic abuse.
If your life lacks magic, meaning and motivation, don't waste another moment – read this book and start building the kind of life you've always dreamed of.
This is powerful, life-changing information; the sort Neelam usually only makes available to paying clients. Yet she is offering it to you for free!
"You are a single answer to a million prayers."
Neelam is also the founder of the 'Personal Growth Book Club', coaching members to implement the development tools into their life. She has empowered and coached both privately and in the public sector, particularly in the London Borough of Hillingdon and is relentless on her mission to inspire and motivate people to live a 'Designer Life'. Neelam also runs life-changing workshops where she empowers women to unleash their potential and be all that they can be.
"Dear Neelam, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my Life Coach. You are an inspiration to women who need a makeover everywhere!"
Anupma Shaun - Professional Support Worker